Valentine OH Valentine

So! It's that time of year again.The day every lady dreams of getting flowers, chocolate even maybe a proposal? The time men never get it, they never truly understand how we feel about this day. How that romantic gesture a little handmade card or a single rose will make us feel.

Now I am no misery and I certainly agree that in this day with all you lovers out there in love, new love, married love, engaged love  you should bloody have a good romantic night and enjoy the one time when we celebrate love and relationships, the time when we don't have to make an excuse for being madly in love, being passionate eating good food and snuggling after a few glasses of wine, then some ;)

But lets also take time to celebrate every kind of love, our families, our best friends, our children who love to be around us, our pets,our nature, our spirituality, our icons and idols, our clothes, shoes and handbags :) Love your camera and take some sexy snaps, Love the guy you pass in the street who gives you that look you have needed in a long time but it doesn't have to go any further. Love the look your Mum gives you when your all dressed up or looking scruffy, but in her eyes your more beautiful than ever. The moment your Dad tells you how lovely you look and that your figure is gorgeous, When you ask your Brother if what your wearing is ok and if you look alright and he shrugs with a smile,'Yeah yeah its fine'.
The time your Grandad calls you Princess over and over and never lets you forget it alongside when your Nan makes you kiss her twice pretending you never kissed her the first time. A cousin who will cuddle you for ages and loves and laughs at everything you do.

The bests friends who love you and cherish you, stand by your dreams and admiration's.

I am very fortunate in my life that all these people, belong to me and (in different ways) have been there for me through very low and hard times and have also been there for me at the best, funniest, and most amazing times.

Love grows deeper everyday and I love you all with all my heart and as much as I would be lieing if I didn't say I would love a box of romantic chocolates. I really don't need any of that at this point in my life, why would I when I have all of you. I have learnt from different and sometimes not so great experiences that this is where I need to be.

I'm very happy with that, so thank you.

So in the words of one of my great loves...........

''I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

Happy Valentines Day
xxx 

Comments

  1. Love you lots Lucy Lou, and your shoe's and handbag's and all the fun and joy and love and laughter you bring into the world x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Lucy locket of love!!! I hav thoroughly enjoyed reading this and has actually made my day and has made me think about the world around me! U always know what to say even if your not talking directly too me, I think you are...specially to me! Your my gorgy Luo and I love you! Happy valentines my gorgeous girl! X x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dad and Jodie.... Means a lot xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read all my comments, and I am very grateful for your time.
Keep smiling
Lucy
xx

Popular Posts