Snow Days....

Walking through the snow to my nan's and listening to the crispy crunch, i keep feeling like there is something missing. Soon i realise it isn't something but someone. Just like a child she loved the snow, jumping in the air eating the flakes, or rolling around and making herself a nice white coat. Something that you take for granted as you become so used to the vision and sound.

I walk past her in the garden as she lay peacefully underground, covered in thick white snow, knowing that she would be happy with this, happy she is back in that nice white coat, happy she is outside where she loved to be and play, freedom to be warm yet outside whenever she wants. It was a year ago that we had snow like this and she got to leave her footprints and joy in the ground.

Now forever she has left her heart and happiness with us.


Every snowflake kisses the ground in which you lay.
We miss you, god bless xx

Comments

  1. Oh Luo this is beautiful. I'm crying. I'm so stupid. Your writing is so nice and I love reading. Can't wait for the next instalment. Love you alot. And miss u everyday!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Touching. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read all my comments, and I am very grateful for your time.
Keep smiling
Lucy
xx

Popular Posts