Home is where the Heart is.

Sundays are very much lazy days.
We love to eat laugh sing dance and pretty much fool around.
I love my family they are the best.

My beautiful cousin is going to be 21 tomorow and it makes me reminise of our time toegther I never had a sister and I am glad because I have never needed one, why would I when I have been so lucky to have grown up with such a gorgeous beautiful soul.
Bud is a beautiful flower I like to think of her as a sunflower, One of my favourite flowers and totally belonging to her personality. She continues to grow more and more beautiful inside and out whenever I see her or hear from her, oh and how I missed her when I was away. A girl who has grown into a very admirable young lady a lady in which I am so happy to be around and love to gush about (as you can see).
Anyways back to the fact Bud is turning 21 an age I remember oh to well and wish I was celebrating mine with her, we always said when we turned 18 together (even though we are 5years apart) that we would live toegther on our farm in a lovely little cottage and oh how exciting these thoughts were. We would dance around at 60 De'Vere Estate to Robson and Jerome and B*witched making up routines, I would put make up on her and make her model for me in only the best of clothes. We were the only girls at the time. against the boys and we really did think (and still do now) that we were the best and so funny the only two that could get away with anything in Grandads eyes. I look back on photos and wonder how fun it would be to go back for just one day, step into number 60 a place me and Bud often talk about, dress up in Nans dresses and boogy on down to Little Latin Lupe Lu a bit of Saturday night at the Movies, eat a bowl of noodles, hop on our bikes and go down to Maccy d's. So many memories and so much time together as a family just enjoying each others company and making each other laugh. It hasnt changed we drove to Maccy d's tonight often a Sunday night ritual after having a lovely roast lunch, sitting around Nan and Grandads laughing at everyone's jokes, Me and Bud laughing at each other more than anyone else because as you know we are the best.

So here is to my best friend, my sister and most importantly my lovely adorable gorgeous cousin
Zoe Kerridge a girl with the best most loveliest character and most placid heart I will probably ever come across.

''God made you my cousin, love made you my friend,
 but time and experience made you the sister I never had!"




Happy 21st Birthday
xxxxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read all my comments, and I am very grateful for your time.
Keep smiling
Lucy
xx

Popular Posts