MINDFUL MONDAYS.


Good evening everyone :) so I'm laying in bed thinking up blog ideas and ways to make my blog more Mindfull, Meaningful & Motivational! 

I love giving good advice from past experience's and I'm always learning new things about myself daily. Finding good quotes to express how I'm feeling or to help someone think differently about a situation is something I enjoy doing. I treasure the people in my heart and I love to help them in any way I can.

So why not share these words of wisdom to strangers?! People I have never met? One sentence one paragraph one word can change someone's view even lift their mood and maybe just maybe change someone's outlook on life in a positive more healthy way.

The above quote is one I found on Instagram tonight, this is starting my Mindful Mondays off! 

It's true "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT" I'm know angel when it comes to food, I have an unhealthy relationship with carbs and sweet things. 
My body needs a lot of TLC as I suffer from an underactive thyroid, IBS & most recently I have been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue, I also have a history of depression and anxiety. I'm 27 and I want to feel healthy and happy, this will start with my relationship with food. So Tuesday is calling and my journey is beginning, I must not loose track of the healthy road ahead for my mind, body 
and soul. 

I go through stages of being healthy and then loosing the motivation because il have a low day with fatigue or anxiety or bad ibs! This is when I want to binge as the initial feeling is exilirating, however this doesn't last and I then feel worse and my body suffers. The trick is to completely change your lifestyle choices and the way you think about food! 

This isn't easy for me but I'm willing to try! 
You can come too :) 

Love Lucy
Xoxo 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good journey to undertake. Happy travelling. Love you x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! Even eating heathy for a day or two can make you feel like you're a lot smaller and healthier!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read all my comments, and I am very grateful for your time.
Keep smiling
Lucy
xx

Popular Posts